MAG USA is the North American leader for Spare Tire Hoists delivering world class products to the global automotive industry. As a full-service Tier 1 supplier we design, develop, and manufacture automotive Spare Tire Hoists for the global automotive market, shipping to OEM assembly plants in North America, South America and Asia.
- MAG USA is a privately owned, financially sound company located in Clinton, Tennessee. The company opened in 2002, as a wholly-owned subsidiary of MAG EH.
- MAG EH started supplying Spare Tire Hoists to GM for the N.A. market in 1999.
- In 2002 the Clinton TN facility opened to support high volume North American OEM programs. Since this date, MAG USA has absorbed the MAG-EH operation and has grown its customer base beyond GM to include Toyota, Stellantis, and Ford and is now the leading global supplier of this product. To date, MAG USA has produced approximately 35 million hoists for the global market.
- The Clinton Tennessee location is comprised of two manufacturing facilities capable of supporting both high and low volume production. The level of automation is dependent on customer volume requirements. This location also houses the primary engineering and design activities.
- To support our globally diverse OEM customers, MAG USA has Sales and Engineering offices in Rosbach
vorder Höhe, Germany, Shanghai, China and Troy, Michigan, USA.
- Today we have an established reputation for innovation and engineering excellence in our product segment. This combined with our quality and delivery record has allowed MAG USA to continue to grow our annual sales as we move forward in an ever-changing marketplace.
CULTURE, MISSION, VALUES
MAG USA is dedicated to creating a successful customer-focused organization utilizing worldwide best practices. The company is focused on producing and selling world-class automotive assemblies in the global marketplace.
MAG USA values mutually responsible relationships with our employees, customers, suppliers and our community. We are committed to:
- Providing excellent quality and delivery performance to our customers.
- Providing a work environment that promotes safety, quality excellence, teamwork, innovation and continuous improvement.
- Maintaining open, honest and respectful communication between all employees.
- Building supplier relationships that ensure value and efficiency throughout the supply chain.
- Ensuring compliance with all applicable health and safety regulations through an effective environmental management system.
Our success to date is a result of a continuous focus on following these practices.
MAG USA is dedicated to building a quality-focused culture based on:
- Meeting and exceeding customer expectations
- Making quality everyone’s job
- Continuous improvement
- Establishing and meeting quality/organizational goals
All product is checked for functional attributes via End-of Line testing before shipping.
MAG USA’s quality assurance philosophies have resulted in a consistent score of less than 1 PPM.